RS Recovery are constantly working to ensure our fleet has the capabilities and compliance to meet our customer demands. With the help of Centrad – Multi Award Winners in Vehicle CCTV & Telematics Solutions we have been able to ensure our fleet has the ability to travel into Greater London as part of the Direct Vision Standard.
Call a member of our team to find out more about our nationwide vehicle breakdown assistance services – Tel: 0121 522 2076
Named the Commercial Motor Breakdown and Recovery Operator of the Year for consecutive years & with over 21 years of being in business, RS Recovery has the expertise needed to deal with all types of vehicles, including cars, vans, HGVs and trailers. Plus, we can provide specialist assistance for truck and trailer faults that require diagnostics, moving deck and tail lift faults, tyres and hydraulic problems.
RS Recovery have taken delivery of a new DAF CF designed and manufactured by Falkom B.V. in the Netherlands. The vehicle returned to the U.K where it underwent final touches by their UK distributor, Rydam Universal. We opted for FAS8000+6 system, which features a bed weight capacity of 8000kg with an under-lift capacity of 6000kg, meaning it will be capable of recovering anything from a car to a HGV. The truck will add versatility to fleet and will cope with the ever changing demands of the daily operation.
The truck has several features that improve its efficiency and safety when in use:
- Innovative extendable beacon bar to warn motorists from the rear and improved lighting around the vehicle
- Compliant for Low Emission Zones/Clean Air ones
- Extra storage on the nearside of the vehicle, reducing the need to obtain equipment on the offside
- Passenger capacity upgraded to 5 people with customised seating to replace the bunk bed
- VDZ recovery system for HGV’s, which eliminates the need to work under the casualty vehicle when being loaded
- 5 point camera system giving 360 degree viewing coverage around the vehicle
Watch this space for the livery ….
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve become official service partners for WABCO and Haldex. Over the past 12 months we’ve acquired the equipment and training required to be formally accredited and undertake work on behalf of these 2 manufacturers. It means that we’ve widened our service offering to assist with Warranty and Non-Warranty faults that occur on HGV’s and trailers. As service agents we now have access to readily available parts without relying on long supplier lead times.
For assistance with ABS/EBS faults please call us on our 24 hour number: 0121 522 2076